Routing Structure and Navigation
According to how detailed the data in the routing is, it is assigned to different levels in the structure. There are clear and uniform navigation routes, with which you can arrive at any screen.
Business Object - Routing (generic)
The following graphic illustrates the navigation levels and some of the navigation routes for routings.
The individual data can be found on the following levels:
- On the initial screen you enter data that is required to identify or select routings.
- On the header overview the routings in a group are displayed.
- The header contains data that is valid for the whole routing. For instance, information about
- The status and use of the routing
- General parameters for quality checks during production
- The validity period
You can call up the following information from the header:
- Details about assignments of material component to the routing. That is, about the materials that are produced by the routing.
- A long text for a more detailed description of the routing
- The sequence overview contains, for instance,
- The sequences, that are a group of process steps in a routing
- The sequence category, whether the sequence is a standard sequence, a parallel sequence or an alternative sequence.
- The operation overview contains, for instance,
- Operations and sub-operation, which describe the process steps in the routing
- The work center where they are carried out
- A short description of the process step
The operation overview is the central screen for routing maintenance. From here you can branch to the header, the detail screens for operations and sub-operations as well as other overviews for routings.
- On the detail screens for operations and sub-operations you can find data that is relevant to individual operations or sub-operations, such as,
- Details about external processing or personnel qualifications
- Standard values and other information for scheduling
- Parameters for quality checks during production
- Further overview screens exist for the assignments and assignments to each operation or sub-operation. An overview is presented of the following objects that are relevant for a process step:
- Material components
- Work centers
- Production Resources/Tools
- Inspection characteristics
- Trigger points
- The additional information for each assignment or assignment is contained on the relevant detail screen. This could be scheduling data for work centers or control indicators for inspection characteristics.