Using R with SAP Analytics Cloud
You can use SAP Analytics Cloud to create and edit visualizations based on R scripts.
- Insert R visualizations into your stories.
- Interact your visualizations, using controls such as filters.
- Edit your R scripts and preview visualizations.
- Share stories containing R visualizations with other users. With the R
visualization capability, users are able to perform statistical and analytical
analyses and create charts reflecting these analyses. These visualizations
remain interactive and consider the row-level security of users.Note
To use R capabilities in SAP Analytics Cloud, your system must be configured to connect to an R runtime environment. For more information, see Connecting to an R Environment. Currently, only tenants created and configured in the EU can use or access the SAP managed R environment.
- The requisite code snippet for listing all the available packages installed on your R system.
- Sample R scripts for visual statistical analysis.
- A dashboard containing an R script editor, a snapshot of the environment after the R script is run, a console containing the output of the executed script, and a preview screen for the visualization.