Start the SAP Mobile Platform SDK installer, accept
the end user license agreement, specify the installation directory and components to
install, and launch the installation
- Browse to the root directory of the SAP Mobile Platform installer, right-click the
setupAMD64.exe file and select Run as
Note The installer displays an Initializing wizard... message
while it verifies the integrity of the installation image. It may take a few
minutes for the first installer panel to appear.
- On the installer welcome page, click Next.
- On the end-user license agreement page, select your country, accept the terms
of the license agreement and click Next.
- Specify the absolute path to the installation location, which must reside on a
local drive on the target host.
The total length of the path must be 29 characters or less.
The path can include only ASCII alphanumeric characters, underscore ( _ ),
hyphen ( - ), and period (.). Two consecutive period characters are not
- Select the installation type, based on the SDK components you want to
- Standard – installs all the components available.
- Custom – lets you select the specific components to install.
- If you selected Custom on the installation type panel, select the
specific components to install.
Ensure that you select the components required for the type of development
you plan to do:
||Provides an open and flexible framework for native OData
application development for both online and offline applications.
Components are implemented as independent static runtime
||Provides SAP plug-ins that enhance the Apache Cordova
application container, allowing it to seamlessly integrate with
SAP Mobile Platform Server.
||Supports metadata-driven applications that enable maintenance
and service technicians to access to SAP® Business Suite
software, online or offline, from a broad range of
||Supports creation of SMS applications using predefined and
custom application states. Use the application states as basic
building blocks you link sequentially to model application task
- Click Next.On the summary
information panel, verify the
installation features and click Install.
- If you plan to install the MBO
- Select the check box to launch the MBO Toolkit installer.
The MBO Toolkit supports application development using the Object
API; it requires an MBO Runtime server installation.
- Enter the path to the
or click Browse, and select the file.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- To install the MBO
- Click OK in the message box.
- On the MBO Toolkit installer welcome page, click
- Accept the default installation directory, and click
- On the summary information panel, verify the installation features, and
- Click Finish.