Uninstall SAP Mobile Platform SDK using the Control Panel
option to remove programs, which launches the uninstaller.
- Back up any user-created files and log files you want to keep from the
installation directories to another location.
- Prevent virus scans, backups, and system updates from interfering with the
uninstallation by either excluding the SAP Mobile Platform SDK
installation directory from these processes, or by temporarily disabling these
- From the Control Panel, select the appropriate option for adding or removing
programs (the exact name of the option depends on your Windows version), then
select SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
- Click Next in the
- Select the components to be uninstalled and click
- On the summary information panel, click Uninstall to start uninstalling the selected
SAP Mobile Platform SDK components.
- Click Finish when you see:
The InstallShield Wizard has successfully uninstalled SAP Mobile Platform SDK
- Manually delete any folders and files remaining in the