Create recurring event windows to start event applications at the same time every day,
week, or month.
- On the Events screen, select the Event Windows tab.
- Click Add New Window.
- Select Switch to Recurring Mode, and select:
- Recurring Start Date – the date at which to start the event application.
- Recurring Interval – the frequency at which to start the application: Daily,
Weekly, or Monthly.
- Click Add New Window, and enter:
- Start time – time at which to start the event application.
- Stop time – time at which to stop the event application.
- Limit – maximum number of loopbacks to process. When used with a throttle,
specify as a multiple of throttle. For example, if throttle = 60 messages per
minute, specify a limit of 60, 120, or 180.
- Throttle – maximum processing rate: number of messages per minute.
- Resume – select to resume from the last processed item; leave unselected to
restart from the beginning of the list.
- Save your settings.
- (Optional) Define additional recurring event windows, if required.