Finding Transport Proposals
To obtain an overview of the
transport proposals, you can use the search function.
configured the transport workflow for your SAP System.
To find a transport proposal, proceed as follows:
- In the Transport Organizer, choose the tab page Transport proposals. To display the screen Find Transport Proposals, choose .
- In the initial screen of the Transport Management System, choose Monitor → Transport proposals.
- The field Created by is filled with the name of the current user as a default. You can change this name if necessary. You can also search for the date on which the transport proposal was created, and its short text.
- Select at least one proposal status.
- To start the search, choose .
A list of proposals appears. You can expand this list and see which change requests have been imported into which transport targets. Double-click the proposal number to display the transport proposal, and then go to the action log and the notes accompanying the transport proposal.