Project status switches are automatically deactivated when a task list is generated. This means that transport requests for the corresponding CTS projects cannot be created, exported, or imported. The transport methods of the task list activate certain project status switches as required and then deactivate them again. However, you may need to manually activate project status switches for a particular project, or for troubleshooting.
1. Call transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.
2. Select a project and choose Change Project.
3. Select the System Landscape tab page.
4. Select the Project Cycle tab page.
5. Choose Project Status Switches.