For business processes and business process scenarios, you have the following options:
● Copying from existing projects
● Transferring them to a maintenance project and processing them there For more information, see Business Blueprint in Maintenance Projects.
● Comparing the different versions in your assignment and your definition in the solution structure. You can identify a changed modeling and the corresponding content to another lifecycle phase and copy it to the current solution. For more information, see Compare and Adjust Structure Content by Lifecycle Phases.
● Created a solution
● Assigned Solution Directory authorization to your users For more information, see the SAP Solution Manager Security Guide
You can obtain business scenarios and processes:
● From existing projects
● From the Business Process Repository (BPR)
● From other solutions
● By creating and defining them individually
● That are already assigned to the solution and change them