1. Choose an object type in the transaction Maintain Objects (PP01).
2. Delete the object ID if it has a value.
3. Select the info type Links.
4. Choose Create.
5. Choose the Type of the Linked Object.
6. Choose the ID of the Linked Object.
7. Choose the Link Type/Link.
8. Save the changes.
You can also create links between HR-Org. objects in the transaction Change Structure (PPSM). You can:
· Analysis path OFFICE
The analysis path determines which links between objects are analyzed. If the analysis path OFFICE exists, the Solution Manager uses it by default to send a learning map, to determine the users assigned to an HR-Org. object.
· New analysis path
· To specify a new analysis, create the new analysis path in the customizing transaction OOAW. To hide links between objects in the HR-Org. model structure display, which do not interest you, set the Skip flag.
· To use the new analysis path in the Solution Manager, put it in the table SAROLECUST in the Solution Manager system.
· You can display the analysis path as a graphic, in the transaction PPSM.
For further information, see Personnel Management → Organization Management → Basic Settings → Enhanced Data Modelling, in the HR IMG, and the HR Organizational Management online documentation.