This function checks the consistency of the system landscape of a project. It ensures that you can navigate to the managed systems in the system landscape.
You can check the system landscape in the Business Blueprint, Configuration, or Test Plan Management in Project Administration.
You have created a project and its system landscape in the Project Administration.
The System Landscape pushbutton checks the following:
● Have logical components been entered for the project?
● Are the logical components and the logical system based on the same product version (release)?
● Are the releases and the Support Package statuses of the connected logical systems sufficient to be able to navigate to the managed systems with SAP Solution Manager?
● Do the logical systems have RFC connections?
● Do the RFC connections work?
Only the systems for which the check generated an information or error message are displayed.