You can display a graphic in the Component View tab at scenario and process level, which answers the following questions visually:
● Which processes comprise the scenario, or which process steps comprise the process?
● In which logical components do the processes or process steps run?
● Which non-SAP products can be used?
● What dependencies are there between the processes or process steps (predecessor-successor relationships)?
● Which business partners are involved in the scenario or process?
● Which transactions, documentation, configuration objects or messages are assigned to the scenario, process or process step?
● At process level: Are interfaces between process steps assigned?
● Local availability of Internet Explorer (5.5 or higher).
● ActiveX controls are active in your browser.
● To change the process graphic, you are in the Component View tab in the Business Blueprint project phase. In the Configuration project phase, the graphic is display only.
● To display transactions, messages, configuration objects and documentation, activate the appropriate settings under Icons in Component View under Settings → User-Specific.
● To display interface symbols, choose Attributes, and set the corresponding flag
● Display process graphic
● Create a process graphic. (See Create Scnario/Process Graphic.)
● Export the process graphic to Microsoft Word or Powerpoint, or as HTML file
If there are interfaces between processes, the file contains a table of interface information
● Navigation in the graphic:
○ Top down: From scenarios to processes by double-click on an element in the text box
○ Bottom up: From processes to scenarios with the One Level Higher arrow
● Display transactions, messages, configuration objects and documentation (project documentation and general documentation) in the graphic, and go to the document by mouse click.