You adjust Roadmaps delivered by SAP to the requirements of your project, or create new Roadmaps of your own with your own documents.
You have the roles required to create a roadmap. For more information, see the Security Guide for SAP Solution Manager on SAP Service Marketplace at: http://service.sap.com/instguides → SAP Components → SAP Solution Manager <Current Release>.
● Create, change, delete Roadmaps
● Create and assign attributes to the Roadmap, for subsequent filtering:
● Copy existing Roadmap
● Create a Roadmap structure
● Assign attributes (flavors, roles, subject areas) to Roadmap structure elements.
● Create documents
● Assign accelerators (documents, transactions, URL links) to structure elements
● Create an initial view for the Roadmap, which shows its most important aspects
1. Create a Roadmap or copy an existing one (see Creating Roadmaps).
2. You create attributes (variants/roles/topics; see Attributes (Variants/Roles/Subject Areas)).
3. You create a roadmap structure (see Creating Roadmap Structures).
4. You create an initial view for your Roadmap (see Create an Initial View for Your Roadmap).
5. You transport your Roadmap to other systems as required (see Transport Your Roadmap).