· You have configured cProjects.
· You have activated the latest BC Sets. (Among other things, they contain a settings template for project types and phase types, which is required for setting up the integration between cProjects and Change Request Management.)
· You have created a shortcut to cProjects on your desktop.
1. Call cProjects by using the shortcut on your desktop.
2. Create a cProjects project by entering the required data.
3. Choose Save.
The cProjects project that you created was automatically registered with Change Request Management when you saved the project.