You can display the overall view of the Quality Assurance worklist, which means a view of all the approval steps that apply here, or a view for a specific approval step for this QA worklist. You can query information about the requests listed:
You have the option of restricting the settings of the QA worklist so that you see only the requests that are relevant for you.
· In the header of the worklist, you see when it was last updated and how many requests still need to be processed. You also see if the view is applicable for all approval steps (All steps) or for a selected approval step (for example, Approved by request owner).
You can also see whether the list has been filtered for the worklist of a specific owner.
· By double-clicking a request you can display information about each request in each column (except for the sequential number).
· In the column St (status), you see the QA status for each request:
If the QA status could not be distributed, you see the icon in the column Er (distribution status) and can display an error message by clicking it.
For all other icons, you can display which approval steps were accepted or rejected for each request. To do this, click the icon displayed in the appropriate row. The TMS: Status of Approval Steps dialog box appears, which shows the relevant information. You can use the buttons to navigate through all the requests.
· In the GS column (QA Overall Status), you can see the overall status of the completed approval status.
If the QA status Request rejected is given to one of these steps, then the overall status of the request is also Rejected.
· The No (Number of Steps) column shows you the number of approval steps that have already been performed.
You have configured the QA approval procedure, which means that you have configured a QA system and the approval steps that are applicable to it, and you have distributed the information on it in the transport domain.
1. On the TMS initial screen, choose . The screen Import Overview: Domain < Domain name> appears.
2. Choose . The screen QA Worklist: System <SID> appears. You are now in the complete overview for that QA worklist. All the requests that still have to be processed are displayed.
1. To select an approval step, choose the icon in the entire view of the QA worklist. The dialog box Input Help: Approval Step appears.
2. Choose the approval step for which you want to display a view of the QA worklist. The view of this step is created. (Requests that were already processed for this step are not displayed.) In the header, the number of requests still to be processed for this step and the name of the step are displayed. (You can change the approval step again using the icon.)
You can display additional information on the requests listed in the overall view and the views for the individual approval steps.
1. For more information about a request, select the request.
2. Then choose the required information:
- (Object list)
- (QA status)
The relevant information is displayed.