The Service Preparation Check task serves as a reminder to run the Service Preparation Check (RTCCTOOL). This task notifies you to check whether any action needs to be taken in the system, for example, whether you need to implement new SAP Notes or perform a transport. It is recommended that you schedule this task at regular intervals to ensure that the system is always prepared for service sessions.
To change the default task-specific settings for the Service Preparation Check task:
1. Choose Goto → Settings → Task-specific.
A hierarchy of task-specific settings is displayed.
2. Choose Task-specific Settings → Service Preparation Check → Settings.
3. To display the maintenance settings, click the Settings icon.
A dialog box is displayed.
4. To change the settings, choose Display <-> Change.
Repeat dialog task: You can define the frequency with which tasks will be repeated.
Set the frequency that you require for the Service Preparation Check. The default is 30 days.
5. To save your changes, choose Continue.