1. Choose the transaction Roadmap Authoring Environment (RMAUTH).
2. Choose a Roadmap with Roadmap → Other Roadmap.
3. Choose the icon Structure Display <-> Change at the left-hand side.
4. Create new structure elements:
a. Select a structure element and choose Insert Subnode or Insert at Same Level, from the context menu.
b. Choose the element type in the next dialog box and enter a name. You can create several elements at once.
c. Confirm the dialog box and save your changes.
5. You can change the structure.
○ Change the sequence of the structure elements with Drag&Drop
○ Copy structure elements with the context menu
The system shows all changes in the structure immediately in the initial Roadmap view as well.
6. To make assignments to a structure element, in the top right-hand area, you can:
○ Description tab: Create/Assign a document. This document is displayed in the Roadmap at the top right, as description/subject of the structure element.
○ Variants, Subjects, Roles tabs: Assign attributes which you assigned to the Roadmap,in the transaction Roadmap Repository (RMDEF), with the pushbutton Add Entry.
■ The assignment of an attribute is inherited by higher and lower elements of the structure element.
■ The deletion of an attribute assignment is inherited by higher and lower elements of the structure element
7. Assign accelerators to the structure elements in the bottom right-hand area, or create new accelerators. Accelerators can be:
○ URL links
● You can check accelerators out with the pushbutton Check Document In/Out.
When you check a document out, you lock it for changes by other users. To unlock the document, check it in. You can only check documents in which you have previously checked out.
● You can display the change history of the accelerators with the Document Attributes pushbutton in the History tab.
● To assign several accelerators to a structure element at the same time, select the accelerator in the search results list, and press the CTRL key at the same time.