You want to:
● Obtain an overview of your system architecture for a solution.
● In a separate view, adjust the graphic of the product system to a solution that meets your requirements so that you can work in Monitoring.
You have defined systems for your solutions in Landscape Management (transaction LMDB).
1. Call the solution directory (transaction SOLMAN_DIRECTORY).
2. Open your solution.
3. Choose the Product Systems structure item.
4. Choose the Component View tab.
You see the system components and any interfaces for each product system.
To view details (system components) of the product systems, choose the link to the product system in the graphic or choose the structure item directly.
5. You can perform the following product system activities in the graphic:
● General graphic display
○ Define view
i. Choose Complete View on the system graphic to define your view.
ii. Specify a view name.
iii. Create your view.
iv. Save your entries.
○ Adjust the graphic size with a symbol or percentage
○ Adjust the font size, with Attributes
○ Change the size and position of the graphic manually
i. Your cursor must be within the required graphic in order for you to move it.
ii. You can change the size by left-clicking the points that appear at the edges of the graphic.
○ Print graphic
■ With the symbol in the Register tab
■ With the Graphic In Place ß> In Separate Window symbol in the menu bar.
○ Export graphic as Power Point or Word document
● Define interfaces (see Define Interfaces Between Product Systems)
● Show and hide system components
i. Your cursor is within a system component graphic.
ii. Press the right mouse button.
A dialog box appears.
iii. Mark the required item(s) and confirm your selection.
You can hide an item in the same way. You can only hide items that you have previously shown.
The system copies your new view into the Solution Monitoring graphic. You can now use it.