This function monitors the progress of one or more test plans.
The analysis is not relevant if you organize tests with the SAP Quality Center by HP.
You have already created test plans.
Use the Status Info System to:
● Display complete results of test plans graphically or in a table
● Display status analyses of individual test plans, export them to Office applications, or print them
● Display and analyze test plan problem messages.
You can call the status info system:
● From the transaction Solution Manager: Analyses:
a. Call the transaction Solution Manager: Analyses.
b. Choose the report variant Test → Analyze Test Plan Status in the structure tree
c. Choose the project to be analyzed, and Execute.
You can also call the status info system in the Test Analysis area in the Test Management work center.
● From the Configuration:
Choose the menu function Environment → Project Analysis → Test in the Configuration.
● From Test Plan Administration:
Choose the Status Info System pushbutton in Test Plan Management.