From the Configuration tab page, you can access the various customizing tools to make system settings or save preconfigurations.
You can create project templates and enhance them using preconfigurations and your own documentation.
The Configuration tab is the central starting point for making system settings for your implementation project. From here, you can go to the transactions for editing BC Sets or importing Add-Ons, the Implementation Guide, and CATT and eCATT processing. You can also integrate all transactions and reports here that you need to configure the solution in your project.
● You have created a project and defined the corresponding system landscape in the Project Administration transaction. You have created project IMGs and transport requests in the system landscape component systems in the project administration.
● You have created a scenario structure for your project in the Business Blueprint transaction.
● In the respective application system, you can create new BC Sets, assign these to the structure, view the contents of the assigned BC Sets, and delete assignments of BC Sets from the project scope if they are no longer required.
● You can activate one or more assigned BC Sets. The status of activated BC Sets is shown on the tab page. You can view the activation log.
● You can display and edit the settings in the application system Implementation Guide (IMG). You can also assign IMG activities to structure elements.
● You can assign CATTs and eCATT configurations to structure elements, and call them. You can record settings and import preconfiguration with CATT and eCATT functions.
● You can create and run eCATTs. The execution status of the eCATTs is displayed on the tab page. You can view the error logs.
● You can assign transactions and reports that you need to configure your application systems to structure elements, and call them.
● You can access online documentation for transactions and programs from SAP Library.
● You can document individual configuration steps. You can assign existing documentation and create new documentation.
● You can also import Customizing settings contained in Add-On transports into your system.
● You can specify the processing status and the person responsible for each object that you have assigned.