You use Service Level Reporting to optimize and simplify long-term system monitoring. You can use Service Level Reporting to fulfill your internal and external Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Service Level Reporting:
● Is based on SAP EarlyWatch Alert.
● Allows you to display aggregated alert information from Business Process Monitoring.
If you have created business processes in a project, you can include them in Service Level Reporting along with their assigned systems and transactions.
● Set up a solution landscape in SAP Solution Manager.
● Set up RFC connections between SAP Solution Manager and your managed systems.
● Set up SAP EarlyWatch Alert for all systems in SAP Solution Manager.
Service Level Reporting includes the following functions:
● Service Level Reporting regularly checks the specified technical Key Performance Indicators (KPI), such as system availability and performance thresholds.
● You can set up various Service Level Report types for reporting, schedule Service Level Reports for automatic generation, and process them in sessions, according to your requirements.
● You can display the Service Level Reports as detailed HTML reports, or send them as Microsoft Word reports.