You want to make the customizing which was changed in your source system by an individual transport, once, automatically in your target systems as well.
You have made the necessary System Settings for the Customizing Distribution. You have a task in the transport requests of the systems involved.
You are in the Customizing Distribution setup.
1. Choose Goto → Distribute Transport Manually, or the transaction scdt_fetch.
You can also distribute customizing manually from the Customizing Distribution Log display.
2. Enter the transport request task containing the customizing changes which you want to distribute.
3. Enter a project for this transport request.
The project tells the system the system landscape in which customizing is to be distributed, and the associated transport requests in the target systems.
4. Enter an RFC destination for the source system, from which you want to distribute the customizing into the target systems.
5. Choose Distribute Transport Request into the Target Systems.
The customizing changes from the source system, which are in the transport request, are also made in the target systems.