If you use the cProjects application to create development, maintenance, template, or upgrade projects, and want to manage these projects in Change Request Management, you have to assign the cProjects project to a project cycle.
· You have created a Solution Manager project.
· A project cycle has been generated.
1. Call transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.
2. Select the relevant project and choose Change Project.
3. Select the System Landscape tab page.
4. Select the Project Cycle tab page.
5. Choose cProjects Connection.
The cProjects project is now assigned to a project cycle.
If the project has already been assigned to a project cycle, the system displays a warning; you cannot assign this project to another project cycle.