You assign CCMS alerts of a non-SAP ABAP system to a hardware server in your solution landscape, which is in the alert graphic.
1. Select the Additional Hardware Components check.
2. Choose the hardware server for which you want to set-up alerts.
3. Choose the central monitoring system in the Central Monitoring System column.
4. Set the to monitor flag to activate the monitoring.
5. To save your entries, choose the pushbutton Save + next w/o Check.
You go to the next unprocessed check.
6. Select the Hardware Component check.
7. Choose the CCMS Context for user alerts.
8. Select the Set-Up Monitoring check.
9. Activate or deactivate alerts.
10. Maintain the thresholds.
11. Save your entries.