You cannot make any changes if you opened a snapshot.
● You created project roles (see Creating a Project Role).
● In the Language field (upper right-hand corner) you selected the language you want to use for creating language-dependent texts (see also Multilingual Capabilities).
1. Enter a name for the checklist item.
The name is language-dependent but you can enter a name of your choice.
2. Change the sort number, as required.
When you create a checklist item the system enters the sort number according to its position in the checklist, by default. If you want to position a checklist item between two existing items, enter a sort number that lies between the sort numbers of the existing items.
3. Select the process to which the checklist item belongs.
You can use the process in the evaluations. A process is independent of a phase in terms of time and can extend across phase boundaries.
4. Specify persons responsible (see Persons Responsible for Project Elements).
5. Enter a description, as required.
The description is language-dependent.
6. If you want to release the checklist item for processing, choose the entry Release from the Change Status field.
The system changes the current status from Created to Released. The checklist item is now released for processing (see Editing Project Structures). You cannot delete the checklist item now.
For more information about the status and the effects of changing the status, see Status of Checklist Items.
1. Select a constraint for the finish date.
2. Enter a finish date, as required.
This field is only ready for input if you have chosen the Must finish on constraint.
For more information, see Scheduling.