You have created a task (see Creating Project Elements) and are in the maintenance view of this task on the Additional Data tab page.
You cannot make any changes if you opened a snapshot.
1. Enter the work you have planned for the completion of the task, and choose a unit from the dropdown box.
The work you enter for subtasks does not depend on the work for the superior task: The work for all tasks is additive.
2. Set the Milestone indicator if the task is a milestone.
You can use this information in the evaluations.
Tasks that are milestones can be identified by the icon in the graphical view. These tasks can be identified by the icon in the structure tree of the table and graphical view if you are in display mode. If you are in change mode, the icon is used.
3. If the task must be completed urgently, set the Mandatory indicator.
In this case, you can only complete the phase to which the task belongs if the task has the status Completed.
4. If the task must be completed so that the phase to which it belongs can be approved, select the Relev. for App. indicator.
5. Enter a Grouping, if required.
Grouping allows you to group together tasks in one category. You can select the grouping of your choice. It is an additional search criterion in the search function for finding a task.
6. Enter a search term in the Search Field, if required.
The system also uses the search term as an additional search criterion in the search function.
The fields in this area only become relevant once you confirm a task. They are ready for input once the task has the status Released.
Here you see who created and changed the task on which date.