You use the evaluation search function to search for projects for which you want to carry out evaluations.
● You are in the Evaluations initial view on the Favorites tab page.
● Your system administrator defined the evaluations and made the required settings (see Customizing for Collaboration Projects under Evaluations).
● One of the following prerequisites must be met if you want to use stored data:
○ Your system administrator scheduled regular data extraction in the background in the SAP menu under Collaboration Projects → Evaluations → Extract Project Evaluations.
○ Your system administrator has allowed threshold value violations to be checked by the user or checked automatically on saving, for the current project type (see Customizing for Collaboration Projects under Define Project Types).
● You can search in the search results by re-entering one or more than one search criteria and then choosing Search in Results.
● The system displays the date of the last data extraction in the Saved Data column. You can display the result of the evaluation on the Evaluation tab page by clicking the link.
If no saved data exists, the column is empty.
● The system displays the Execute link in the Current Evaluation column. If you click this link, the system creates an evaluation based on the current data and displays the result on the Evaluation tab page.
For more information about creating evaluations, see Creating and Displaying Evaluations.
● Enter the required search criteria or choose an entry from the dropdown box and choose Find.
● If required, add a project with the corresponding evaluation to the favorites list by choosing Add to Favorites.