To order a material or an external resource in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), you create a shopping cart via the Collaboration Projects user interface.
You can only create a shopping cart for the project elements of projects that have been released.
1. Choose Projects → Structure → Shopping Cart → Create Shopping Cart.
2. Enter a description of the shopping cart.
3. Enter data in the Internal Information field, as required.
4. Enter the required quantity.
5. Enter a unit.
You can only select ISO units.
6. Enter a category.
7. Enter a delivery date.
8. Choose Create Shopping Cart.
1. Choose Projects → Resources → Shopping Cart → Create Shopping Cart.
2. Choose whether you want to order an external resource or a material.
3. Enter a description of the shopping cart.
4. Enter data in the Internal Information field, as required.
For an external resource, the system copies the qualifications of the project role (Qualifications tab page) as qualification requirements to the Internal Information field. You can adjust this proposal before you create the shopping cart.
5. Enter the required quantity.
6. Enter a unit.
You can only select ISO units or ISO time units for materials and external resources.
7. Enter a category.
8. If you are using an external resource, enter the start date in the From Date field and the finish date in the To Date field. If you are using a material, enter a delivery date.
9. Choose Create Shopping Cart.