You cannot make any changes if you opened a snapshot.
● You created project roles (see Creating a Project Role).
● In the Language field (upper right-hand corner) you selected the language you want to use for creating language-dependent texts (see also Multilingual Capabilities).
1. Enter a name for the checklist.
The name is language-dependent but you can enter a name of your choice. The unique, language-independent number has been entered by default. However, you can change it.
2. Select a checklist type.
You must enter a checklist type before you can release a checklist.
3. Specify persons responsible (see Persons Responsible for Project Elements).
4. Enter a description, as required.
The description is language-dependent.
5. If you want to release the checklist for processing, choose the entry Release in the Change Status field.
The system changes the current status from Created to Released. The checklist is now released for processing (see Editing Project Structures).
Once you have released the checklist, you can no longer change the checklist type. You cannot delete the checklist either.
For more information about the status and the effects of changing the status, see Status of Checklists.