● In the Templates initial view, you created document templates (see Creating a Template).
● You are in the editing view of a project element and you are on the Documents tab page.
1. Choose Templates.
In the left screen area, you can see your document folder and in the right screen area, you can see the document templates.
2. In the Doc. Templates area, position your cursor on the document that you want to use as a template or on the folder with the documents that you want to use as templates.
3. In the Document Folder area, position your cursor on the folder to which you want to copy the template or the folder with the templates.
4. To create a link from the folder to the template, choose Create Link.
5. To copy the template or the folder with the templates to the folder, choose Copy.
6. Save your entries.