You can optimize the arrangement of model items.
1. Select the desired model item.
2. Click on the Arrange menu first and then on the menu item that arranges the model item as required:
○ Bring to front The model item will be placed in front of all other model items.
○ Send to back The model item will be placed behind all other model items.
○ One level forward The model item will be placed in front of the item immediately in front of it.
○ One level backward The model item will be placed behind the item immediately behind it.
When groupings are arranged, the internal arrangement of the items in the grouping will remain unchanged. This means that all grouping items are placed on the level in front of, between or behind the other items, but their position relative to each other is not altered.
When you ungroup a grouping, the objects assume their original positions relative to each other.