You perform this step to maintain the HTTP destination for the SLD data supplier.
Perform the following steps:
1. Start the SAP NetWeaver Administrator.
2. Choose Configuration Management → Security → Destinations.
3. Create a destination called SLD_DataSupplier of type HTTP.
If such a destination already exists, you can check if its values suit you and use it.
4. Specify at least the following Connection and Transport data:
a. Enter the name of the host where the SLD bridge runs.
b. Enter the AS Java HTTP standard access port of the SLD.
The following naming convention applies: 5<Java_instance_number>00.
50000, for example, if your Java instance is 00.
5. Specify the following Logon Data:
Authentication: Basic (User ID and Password)
a. Specify a Java user that already exists on the host where the SLD bridge runs (PISUPER, for example).
The specified user must have the role SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER.
b. Enter the user's password.
6. If you want to use HTTPS for the connection from the SLD data supplier to the SLD, select X509 Client Certificate with SSL. The Keystore View field is now ready for input.
A key storage view contains the root certificates of the trusted roots, and checks the authentication of a received server certificate. The default setting for the key storage view is TrustedCAs. You can change this setting if necessary. You find a list of the available key storage views at Configuration Management → Security Management → Key Storage.
7. Save your entries.
If an error occurs, an error message appears. If your entries were saved successfully, the connection data is saved in encrypted form in the secure store in the database.
8. If you want to test your settings by sending test data to the SLD, proceed as follows:
a. Choose Configuration Management → Infrastructure → SLD Data Supplier Configuration.
b. Choose Collect and Send Data.
9. To apply the new configuration immediately, restart the SLD_DataSupplier service as follows:
a. Choose Operation Management → Systems → Start & Stop → Java EE Services.
b. Select service SLD_DataSupplier.
c. Choose Restart.
The service is restarted within a few seconds, and the first data transfer to the SLD takes place after several minutes.