If all flights for the flight trip could be booked successfully, then the confirmations for the individual flights can be bundled into one message. This confirmation for the whole flight trip should then be sent to the travel agency.
To do so, insert a transformation step and a send step into the successful-booking branch. Create a container element step for the bundled confirmation and then insert it in the transformation step.
1. In the process container, define a container element for the bundled confirmation.
○ Name: MultipleConfirmation
○ Category: Abstract Interface
○ Type: MultipleBookingOrderConfirmation_Abstract
○ Container: Process
2. To bundle the booking confirmations for the individual flights into a confirmation for the whole flight trip, insert a transformation step () into Branch 1:
○ Step Name: MergeSuccess
○ Interface Mapping: MergeOrderConfirmations_BPM
○ Source Message: ConfirmedList (Interface Variable)
○ Target Message: MultipleConfirmation (Interface Variable)
3. To send the booking confirmation for the whole flight trip, insert a send step after the transformation step:
○ Step Name: SendConfirmation
○ Message: MultipleConfirmation (Interface Variable)