- Based on the OData service metadata, you have created an SAP Fiori application in SAP Web IDE.
An app based on smart templates uses predefined template views and controllers that are
provided centrally, so that no application-specific view instances are required. The
SAP UI5 runtime interprets metadata and annotations of the underlying OData service
and uses the corresponding views for the SAP Fiori app at start up. To run the
resulting list-reporting app for sales order items, we will be using a local sandbox
for the SAP Fiori Launchpad as a simplified environment that
you can use for local testing. This ensures that the app can be embedded properly
into the SAP Fiori Launchpad.
To run and test your app without defining a new run configuration, proceed as follows:
- In the SAP Web IDE, select the project you want to run.
- In the main toolbar, click the Run button.
The Web IDE opens the SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- In the SAP Fiori Launchpad, select the app you want run.
Selecting app in the Launchpad
- In the screen that appears, choose the Settings button.
- In the Settings dialog, click on the Select
all box and confirm with OK.
- Choose the Go button.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed all the required steps!
The Fiori Launchpad displays the sales order item data