When you create a global structure for an InfoProvider, it can be reused in all queries for this InfoProvider.
- Open the context menu and choose New Global Structure wizard for creating reusable objects opens. The system applies the properties from the BW project and the InfoProvider which the project is based on as the default settings. . The
- Enter a description and a technical name for the global structure.
- You have now configured the basic settings. Choose Finish to create the global structure. The editor appears.
- You can change properties and select structure members here.
Under General, you can change the technical name and the description.
Under Display, you can make settings regarding Visibility of Structure Member and Zero Suppression.
Under Details, you can select members. To do this, choose one of the following options in the context menu:
Add Key Figures...
Add Reusable Components
- Save your global structure.