The open hub destination defines the target that the data is relayed to.
- You are in the BW Modeling tools. In the context menu for your BW project, choose .
- Select an InfoArea. To ensure that you can find your open hub destination again without difficulty, we recommend setting the Add to Favorites flag.
- Enter a technical name and a description. We recommend using the object that you want to update data to the open hub destination from as the template.
- Select the required open hub destination type.
- Choose Finish. The editor appears.
- On the General tab, you can change the open hub destination type again if required. The other settings that you can make on this tab depend on this.
- Edit the field list on the Details tab. More information: Edit Fields
- Activate the open hub destination.