You can add ABAP classes and interfaces, BAdI definitions, as well as CDS views to the
public API. These objects are then available to customers for usage.
To check whether the usage of a development object is public or internal, as well as to
change its API state, proceed as follows:
- In the Project Explorer, select the development
- From the context menu, choose Change API State....
The Change API State wizard is
- In the Visibility area, choose one of the following
- Choose Next.
- Assign a transport request.
- Confirm your selection with Finish.
Depending on the selected option, the development object can now be used by customers or