Transaction RS2HANA_CHECK allows you to check all prerequisites for successful replication of BW authorizations to SAP HANA.
- Call transaction RS2HANA_CHECK.
- Indicate the BW objects or BW users that you want to check the consistency of.
- The InfoProvider-specific checks and the user-specific checks are all selected by default. Under User-Specific Runtime Checks, you can also select the following checks:
- Execute SQL Select on SAP HANA View: To be able to access this, you first need to assign a database connection to the user. You can do this in transaction SM30 in view RS2HANA_AUTH_DBC.
- Display Effective View Filter: You can see which filter is applied on the basis of the authorizations.
- By choosing , you can first check whether the technical users SAP <SID> and the role user (user for role maintenance) exist and are consistent.
The user for role maintenance must meet the following prerequisites:
- The database connection must use the same server as the standard connection.
- The database connection must not start with R/3*.
- The user must exist in SAP HANA and have the ROLE_ADMIN authorization.
- By choosing SAP HANA. , you can call the transaction for replicating BW analysis authorizations to
- Choose Check. The check is performed, and the system displays a log.