Groups are used to semantically structure the fields of a CompositeProvider. The group structuring is saved at InfoProvider level.
- You are on the Scenario tab page. In the context menu for the root node of your target or for a group, choose Manage Groups to call up the screen where you can edit groups.
- By choosing Create Group, you can create new groups.
- Enter a technical name and description for the group. Press OK. The group is created under the root node or under the group.
- You can move fields between groups using drag and drop. You can use drag and drop to assign a field under a group.
- You can form hierarchies for groups by assigning groups to be subgroups of another group using drag and drop. By pressing ctrl + drag & drop, you can change the order of the groups in the hierarchy.
- Press OK. The group editing screen closes, and you return to the Scenario tab page.
- By choosing Move to Group in the context menu for a field or a group, you can specify a group that the field or group should be made a child of.
- Choose Delete in the context menu of a group to delete the group. All the fields in this group are moved to the group Non-Grouped.