You can generate SAP HANA privileges from BW analysis authorizations.
The technical SAP SAP<SID> requires the following privileges:
- System privilege ROLE ADMIN (if no database connections are configured for the special user specifically for creating roles and M or R is configured as the setting for the assignment type).
- System privilege STRUCTUREDPRIVILEGE ADMIN
- EXECUTE on procedure TRUNCATE_PROCEDURE_OBJECTS
- EXECUTE on procedure GET_PROCEDURE_OBJECTS
If SAP HANA
Change Recording is activated in the SAP HANA
database, the SAP<SID> user also requires the following privileges:
- System privilege REPO.MODIFY_CHANGE
- System privilege REPO.MODIFY_OWN_CONTRIBUTION
- Call transaction RS2HANA_GEN.
- Specify the BW objects or BW users that you want to replicate the authorizations for.
- By choosing , you can clean up obsolete objects. The system collects all objects and checks which of them are really needed. All objects that are not needed are then deleted.
- By choosing Forced Mode option, note that the authorizations are replicated for all users., you can show additional settings. These settings are optional. If you choose the
- Choose Replicate Authorizations. The check is performed, and the system displays a log.