You can generate analytic views for queries as InfoProviders in the SAP HANA database.
An index for the query must exist as an InfoProvider.
To generate an SAP HANA view for a query as an InfoProvider, you first need to create an SAP HANA index for it.
- You are in SAP HANA/BWA index maintenance (transaction RSDDB)
- Select the query that you want to generate an SAP HANA view for.
- Choose Create. The SAP HANA index editing screen appears.
- Choose External SAP HANA Repository View.
- Make further entries for the SAP HANA index. More information: Indexing BW Data in the SAP HANA Database
- When the index is activated, an SAP HANA view corresponding to the structure of the object is generated on the SAP HANA database.