The following BW functions are ignored. However, the SAP HANA view can still be generated:
- Hierarchy display settings
- Default values for characteristics
- Local calculations
- Display options (number of decimal places)
- Zero suppression
- Query properties (cache mode, read mode, near-line storage mode)
- Hidden key figures
- Display attributes
- Stable data during navigation: You can configure the query properties so that the data is stable from the query start onwards - even if new data are loaded into the InfoProvider.
When a new list is calculated, the SAP HANA view for InfoCubes and DataStore objects always displays the current data.
For CompositeProviders, new data is always displayed, and the data in a displayed list does not remain consistent with the expanded list view.
- Structures: The information on the structure is not transferred from the BW query to the SAP HANA view.
Example The query contains two structures in the columns. One structure contains m key figures and the other structure contains n selections. The number of key figures in the SAP HANA view is m*n.