SAPUI5 provides technical information and functions that you can use within an
existing SAPUI5 mobile application.
The Technical Information dialog includes:
- SAPUI5 Version - displays the current version of SAPUI5.
- User Agent - displays the client operating system and browser
- Debug Sources - displays the debugging state.
- Application - displays the URL of the application that is
- Configurations (bootstrap) - displays a list of bootstrap
- Configurations (computed) - displays a list of computed
- URI parameters - displays the variables passed from the URI
- End-to-End Trace - a function that traces communication to a different
part of the SAPUI5 application.
- Loaded Libraries - displays a list of the currently loaded
- Loaded Modules - displays a collapsible list of the currently
Accessing SAPUI5 Mobile Diagnostics
To open the Technical Information dialog on your mobile
device, proceed as follows:
- Press two fingers on a non-interactive screen area (for example, a blank area) for at least
- Tap with a third finger while holding the other two on the screen.
- SAPUI5 Mobile Diagnostics can only be started on mobile devices that support
- SAPUI5 only supports the latest browser version on reference
Opening Gesture for SAPUI5 Mobile Diagnostics
Using the End-to-End (E2E) Trace Function
The E2E Trace is used to create a XML file that traces the
communication to a different part of your SAPUI5 application.
To start the E2E Trace
, proceed as follows:
- Select the detail level from the Trace Level
- Tap Start.
- Navigate to a different part of the application.
As a result, a dialog opens indicating that your transaction has finished. Tap
OK to continue running the current trace. Tap
Cancel to stop the trace and display the result in a new
After stopping the trace, you can view the result and (optionally) upload it to a
server by entering a host name
port number, and then tapping
Note The result of the last completed trace will also be visible in the XML
Output field when you open the Technical
Information dialog again.