- Start transaction SFW1.
You can also use the Object Navigator (transaction SE80) to create switches. To do so, in the context menu of a package, choose Create → Other (2) → Switch.
- Specify the name of your new switch.
- Specify if the switch is a conflict switch or not.
- Fill in the other required fields.
- Choose the Packgstab.
- In the Packages column, specify the package to which you want to assign your switch.
- On the Business Functions tab page, you can assign business functions to the switch or see if the switch has been used by other business functions.
- If the assignment belongs to the business function, you get an explanatory text in the Comments column.
- The Do not check checkbox is used when the business function does not exist in your current system but will appear in a later consolidation system.
- Select the new switch and choose Activate.
If all prerequisites are met, the system assigns an Active status to your switch. Refresh the transaction to see the updated status.