Displaying Account Line Items
On the initial screen of the line item display, you can use selection criteria to restrict the number of items displayed. You can also specify on this screen exactly how the line items are to be displayed.
You cannot enter selection criteria for special fields.
Enter the accounts and company codes for which you want to display line items. You can specify several accounts or company codes.
You can display the line items for all accounts in a company code.
- Restrict the number of line items to be displayed. You can use the following selection criteria to do this:
- You can display only those line items that have a specific status (for example, open items, cleared items, or parked items).
You can further restrict the number of items by specifying a date, for example, a key date for open items.
- You can also display a specific type of line item (held items, parked items, or normal items, that is, items that have not been held or parked.
- Specify how the line items are to be displayed. You have the following options for this:
- You can select the layout for displaying the line items in a list.
The SAP standard system contains various layouts. The technical names of these layouts begin with 1SAP.
In the standard variants, the line items are sorted and totaled according to account and company code. You can define layout variants from the line item list.
- You can restrict the number of line items displayed to a maximum number. The system selects items according to your selection criteria until it reaches the maximum number.
selection variant. The next time you call up the line item display, the system automatically defaults the parameters you have set. To save your settings, choose Goto → Variants
→ Save as variant...
- You can save your selection criteria as a
For more information about saving selection variants, see
- To display line items, select .
The line items you selected are displayed in a list.
You can use various functions in this list. See
Functions in the Line Item Display