You perform this cross-client procedure only once for each SAP system.
You can only assign a client to one logical system.
- 1. Log on to one of the SAP systems (such as ADM, client 070) as the administration user.
- 2. In the Implementation Guide (IMG, transaction SALE), choose Sending and Receiving Systems → Logical Systems → Assign Client to Logical System (transaction SCC4).
- 3. Switch to change mode.
- 4. Call the detail display of the client that you want to assign a logical system by double clicking on the line of the client (for example, client 070).
- 5. In the Logical System field, specify the name of the logical system to which the selected client is to be assigned (such as ADMCLNT070).
- 6. In the current SAP System, perform steps 3 and 4 for all clients in this SAP System that are to be included in the CUA.
- 7. Save your entries.
Perform steps 1-7 in all other SAP systems in the CUA.