To connect to an AS ABAP, the AS Java uses the Java Connector and RFC. To secure such connections, use SNC.
· The external security product is installed on the server.
In this documentation, we describe the configuration when using the SAP Cryptographic Library.
If you use a different security product, then see your security product’s documentation for any product-specific configuration steps.
● You are familiar with the SNC infrastructure. You know which Personal Security Environment (PSE) the application server uses for SNC and you know whether you are using a single PSE for both communication partners or individual ones.
For more information, see the AS ABAP documentation.
● SNC is activated on the application server.
1. Either create a Personal Security Environment (PSE) or copy the application server’s SNC PSE to the AS Java’s SECUDIR directory.
3. If you are using individual PSEs, then exchange the two servers’ public-key certificates.
5. Maintain the SNC system access control list on the application server.
The connection between the AS Java and the AS ABAP is protected with SNC.