To transport selected profiles, proceed as follows:
- 1. Choose Tools → Administration → User maintenance → Authorizations and Profiles (Manual Maintenance) → Edit Profiles Manually (transaction SU02).
- 2. Create a profile list and then choose Profile → Transport.
- 3. Select the profiles you want to transport or all profiles in the list displayed.
- 4. Enter the transport request number for each profile or profile group in the dialog box.
- 5. The system asks whether you want to transport just the profile, or the authorizations it contains as well. You can either transport the profile by itself, or include all of its components in the transport request.
The system also transports the documentation for the profiles and authorizations.
- 6. When you have finished your selection, you can execute your transport request using the Workbench Organizer.