Entering Goods Receipt for Purchase Orders and Orders
To create a goods receipt with reference to a purchase order or an order, choose Goods movement ®
Goods receipt ®
For purchase order or For order.
Enter the header data, the movement type (for example, 101 PO/Order to warehouse) and the purchase order number or order number.
- If you want to enter the goods receipt at material level, choose Enter.
You come to the item overview and can then go to the SKU overview via .
- If you want to enter the goods receipt at SKU level, choose right away in the initial screen.
If you work with confirmations, you can choose whether purchase order quantities or confirmed quantities should be proposed when you post the goods receipt. In Customizing, choose Materials Management ®
Set Up Confirmation Control ®
Confirmation sequence and set the indicator GR assignment for the corresponding confirmation category if you want to receive confirmed quantities as default values in the goods receipt.
- In the list that displays the purchase order quantities / order quantities, you have the following processing options:
- You can change the storage location, the unit of entry, the stock type (unrestricted-use stock, stock in quality inspection, blocked stock) and the stock category for each SKU. The system proposes values that you have entered at material level or in the purchase order / order.
- The system displays the purchase order quantity or order quantity for each SKU. Enter the quantity delivered for each SKU manually or choose to copy purchase order quantities or order quantities as default values to the field Quantity in UnE.
- You can post quantities delivered of an SKU for different stock types or storage locations and can assign them to different stock categories. Select the appropriate SKU value and choose Split Qty. Enter the partial quantities and different stock types, categories, or storage locations and choose Copy. The data will be copied to the SKU overview.
You receive a delivery with 50 T-shirts in size L with the requirements category quality A. Upon goods receipt you realize that only 45 pieces actually Quality A. You are willing to accept the delivery, but you split the SKU item via Split Qty. You then assign 45 pieces to the requirements category A and 5 pieces to the requirements category B. You can also first post the 5 pieces of quality B to the stock type blocked stock and assign them to another storage location if necessary.
- You can enter a different stock category in a goods receipt. This is provided by the user exit J_3AIM01.
delivery completed indicator. Depending on your settings in Customizing for the handling of underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances, you will see a warning message when posting the goods receipt that the item at SKU level is flagged as delivery completed.
- Save the goods receipt. According to your settings in Customizing, the system automatically sets the