Creating a Consignment Return
The following graphic shows the document flow for consignment returns.
To process consignment returns, proceed as follows:
- Create a sales order using sales order type CR.
- Enter the required data on the customer and the consignment goods.
- Enter all other relevant data and save the order.
- Create a returns delivery for the sales order (the system automatically chooses delivery type LR). The goods issue posting cancels the goods issue posting which was carried out when the consignment goods were issued. This posting records the return of the goods to the plant where goods receipt was carried out.
- Create a credit memo for the consignment return you created in Step 1.