Checklist for Planning in the Activity-Based Costing Component
Do you need to create your own distribution keys?
- Create your own distribution keys if necessary.
Planner Profiles and Planning Layouts
Do the planner profiles and planning layouts meet your planning requirements?
- Check the planner profiles and planning layouts in the standard R/3 System and define new ones if necessary (for more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) under Activity-Based Costing
Do you want to create your own versions for alternate plans?
- If necessary, create new versions. For more information, see the IMG under Activity-Based Costing
Do you need to copy existing versions?
- Copying must be authorized in the versions to be copied.
Do you want to record changes in planning?
Activate integration (for more information, see
Activating Line Items and Integrated Planning).
- Integrated planning must be active for the affected versions. If plan values do not exist, activate line items and their transfer to the AC interface by setting the Integrated planning indicator in the relevant version. If plan values exist, choose Planning